Returns & Refunds
We comply with the distance selling regulations which protect the consumer when buying by mail order. We offer a returns policy which enables you to return items which do not fit or which are damaged/faulty upon receipt, as long as they are returned with their original packaging.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product(s) you have bought from us, please return them to us with the original packaging and in an unfitted/unused resalable condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returns cannot be arranged by BroadribbCycles.co.uk, it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange any returns. We recommend using recorded delivery to protect you from loss or damage in the post.
The procedure to follow for returns is:
- Contact us by email to tell us that you will be returning the product and why. Please include your name, order number and a contact phone number. You can email us on the Contact Us page.
- Package the return and include a copy of the email you have sent to us. If you don't have access to a printer please make similar notes on a piece of paper and include it with the return. It is important that the return is packaged properly to protect the item as it is your responsibility to ensure it is returned safely.
- Send the items back to us at the relevant address (see below). We recommend using Royal Mail Recorded for smaller items or Parcel 2Go for larger items.
We aim to process your return within 24 hours of receiving it and will contact you via email to confirm that your return has been processed. Refunds can take 1-3 working days to appear in your bank account.
Return address for parts & accessories:
Broadribb Cycles, Returns Department, 83-85 Sheep Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6JS
Return address for bikes/wheels:
Broadribb Cycles, Returns Department, 83-85 Sheep Street, Bicester, OX26 6JS
For faulty items or if an item been dispatched incorrectly, we will refund the postage costs if the item is returned via 'Royal Mail Recorded' service or a standard delivery service. We will not reimburse for Royal Mail Special Delivery or more expensive courier services.
The length of warranty cover offered differs from product to product, but generally it is for 1 year against manufacturers defects. If you would like to check the warranty period of a product before buying it please call us on 01869 321 274.
We must stress that warranty only covers manufacturing defects and the product will not be covered if the problem has arisen from:
- Crashing or abuse
- Wear and tear
- Lack of maintenance
- Incorrect assembly
The procedure to follow for warranty returns is:
- Contact us on 01869 321 274 to discuss the issue.
- Email us a copy of your proof of purchase and good quality photos of the problem. We also require overview photos of the product so that we can check its condition. You can find our email address on the Contact Us page.
- Wait for a response from us.
We will forward all of this information to the UK supplier of the product. They have dedicated warranty departments who let us know if the claim is successful. If this is the case, the supplier will send a replacement or if the product is no longer available, a suitable alternative.
In some cases they require the product to be returned to them for closer inspection. In this instance you need to send the product back to us (or in some cases straight to the supplier). We will advise you of this by phone or email.
We are unable to cover the postage costs for warranty claims. We recommend using Royal Mail Recorded for smaller items or Parcel 2Go for larger items.