Broadribbs Bike Shops - Banbury and Bicester, Oxfordshire
We are a local, family run business established in 1919. Both our shops are staffed by very experienced and knowledgeable cycle enthusiasts who can offer expert advice whether you are looking to buy a new bike for yourself or a family member, have a specialist requirement or challenge in mind, or you are looking for servicing or repairs on your current bike. They can also talk you through all the intricacies of the cycle to work schemes and how to use them to get your new bike!
What we sell
We offer unbeatable local choice and value from the top cycling brands today including e-bikes, hybrid, road and mountain bikes. We stock all types of adult and childrens bikes for you to view. Our shops stock a mix of the products that you can find on our website, as well as a more in depth range of parts. We will honour our online prices in our shops, apart from discounted bikes, which carry a build charge (details at the bottom of this page).
Cycle to Work Schemes
If your employer is part of a cycle to work scheme you could be eligible to save either 32% or 42% on bikes, parts and accessories. We are signed up to various cycle to work schemes, including Cyclescheme, CyclePlus, Bikes for the NHS and Bike2Work Scheme. Please call us or drop into one of our shops and we can talk you through what you need to do.
Cycle Servicing & Repairs
We have a fully equipped workshop and qualified mechanics instore ready to repair you bike. Our mechanics have been trained to the highest standards by Cytech, ATG or Weldtite. We have over 50 years of cycle repair experience between us and we pride ourselves on the quality of our repairs.
Most repairs that we do are carried out on a same day basis dependent on how busy the workshop is. If we can't repair your bike on the same day, you can leave it with us and we will advise you of a collection day/time and also provide you with an estimated cost.
5 good reasons why customers buy in store from Broadribb Cycles
- Guaranteed best price: Find the same bike, same year, same size cheaper and in stock within 7 days and we will refund the difference. (Excluding build charges).
- Over 30 top bike brands available to test ride: We hold regular demo days at trail centres with our main bike brands, but you can also come in store and try our bikes out before you buy.
- 7 day upgrade or exchange: If you like the bike that you have bought from us so much that you want to upgrade to the next model up, bring it back within 5 days and you can upgrade to the better model and simply pay the difference in price.
- Free safety checks for 5 years: Bring your bike between January and March each year and our trained mechanics will check your bike over and report any adjustments or work that is required to make it ride like new.
- Part exchange your old bike: If your old bike is still in working order, and you still have your proof of purchase you can bring it in for us to value it and use it against a new bike. Part exchange is at the store manager's discretion, and only adult bikes are considered.
Please note, this list is only applicable to in store purchases and is not available to customers who have their orders delivered.
Website prices in our stores
All clothing, parts and accessories are available at exactly the same prices as on our website, simply let a member of staff know that it's priced differently on our website and they will adjust the price at the till. You can also take advantage of our online pricing by using the 'Click and Collect' option on the website.
Bikes are available at the same prices in store if they are collected boxed, semi assembled in manufacturers packaging - this is exactly the same condition as they are sent out in. If you want to buy one of the bikes listed on our website fully built and ready to ride, a build charge may apply dependent on whether it is discounted or not:
- Any full price bike - No build charge
- Discounted bike under £1000.00 - £30.00 build charge
- Discounted bike over £1000.00 - £50.00 build charge
If by adding the build charge onto the price of the bike it is taken above the full price, we simply charge the full price.
Bikes collected fully assembled from our stores include:
- Assembly by our experienced mechanics
- 6 week safety checkover
- 20% off any future labour charges, including servicing
- Free safety checks for 5 years between January and March.